Food to be made with our products – 2
Ingredients for Dried Fruit Cake Recipe
3 eggs 1.5 cups sugar 1 glass of yoghurt 1 teacup of oil 3 cups flour 2 packs of vanilla 1 packet of baking powder 1 glass of dried fruit NOTE: If the water glass I use is the classic water glass tea glass, medium-sized, all liquid materials you will use should be at room temperature.
Dried Fruit Cake Recipe Preparation
- First, we whisk the eggs and sugar with a mixer until the consistency is thickened.
- Then we add yoghurt and oil and continue whisking.
- Sift the flour, vanilla, and baking soda, gradually add it to the mixture, whisk a couple of turns, then add the dried fruits and mix them with a spoonful half.
- Pour it into the oiled ovenware and put it in the preheated oven without waiting.
- We bake for 30 to 45 minutes depending on the size of your mold and the setting of your oven.