Benefits of dried fruit – Which dried fruit is good for what?
It is very important to strengthen immunity in the corona period. Healthy nutrition in strengthening immunity. We have listed the benefits of dried fruits, which are an important part of a healthy diet.
Dried fruits are among the products to be used as a snack to strengthen immunity in the corona process. Because drying is the process of reducing 80-95% of the water in the fruits to 10-20% and making them last a long time. During this process, many nutritional values of the fruit increase in concentrations. However, quality characteristics such as taste, appearance, color, nutritional value should change as little as possible, and when water is added to be cooked, it should be able to receive water close to the amount they contain while fresh.
So what is the benefit of which dried fruit? The benefits of dried fruits are as follows;
Orange contains vitamin C. While this feature helps to protect the health of the body, it can also slow the growth of cancer cells.
- Increases body resistance, accelerates blood circulation and prevents vascular occlusion.
- It strengthens the immune system against infection diseases.
- It protects the health of the digestive system and plays an important role in cleansing the digestive system, especially the intestines.
- Due to its fiber structure, dried apple has a feature that solves the problem of constipation. In addition, dried apple is recommended against diseases such as gastritis and reflux, which are called heartburn.
- Dried apple strengthens the immune system with its antioxidant properties. However, in the cold winter months, it is recommended by experts to boil the dry apple for 7-8 minutes.
- With its blood cleansing feature, it is recommended for lowering bad cholesterol and also for high blood pressure patients.
-It is recommended for people who have weight and obesity problems with the feature of sticking.
-It has a thirst quenching feature, it has the feature of preserving the water in the body for a long time. It has the feature of protecting dental and oral health.
When used regularly, its effect against cancer is known.
Dried figs are a good source of soluble fiber that helps keep you full for longer and relieves constipation. It has a supportive structure in the intestine, which is one of the most important points of the immune system.
Figs are rich in Vitamins A, B1 and B2, manganese and potassium, magnesium, copper, iron and phosphorus. High potassium level and low sodium level provide relief to people with hypertension.
The high levels of calcium present in figs increase bone health.
-High mucilage content helps heal and protect sore throats.
Excess estrogen hormone in the body can cause menopause problems, ovarian, breast and uterine cancer, weight gain and mood changes.
- Figs help in eliminating the excess hormone in our body, if it eliminates the risk of catching the above conditions.
Figs contain a type of antioxidant called phenol that helps reduce the risk of heart disease and various types of cancer.
Figs also contain beta-carotene, benzaldehyde (anti-cancer compound), flavonoids, and a digestive enzyme called ficin.
It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and C, and also has the feature of being an antioxidant since it consists of plenty of ascorbic acid and phenolic components.
The bitter taste of the persimmon comes from the phenolic components it contains.
It has a fibrous structure.
-It is good for ailments
Lowers high blood pressure and cholesterol.
- It acts as a shield in protecting the heart and vascular health.
- It is good for intestinal diseases. It improves intestinal inflammation.
-Beautifies the skin and makes the skin look brighter and more vibrant.
-It has a feature of relieving constipation. It keeps the intestines working in an orderly manner.
- Its powerful antioxidant feature protects the body against winter diseases such as cold and flu.